Laser Transfer Paper for Light Garments
Made in USA!
This is the new general of color laser copiers and printers. It has been redesigned for use with all Xerox® EA toner copiers and printers, and a variety of other color laser copiers and printers. It transfers with less heating time onto most white or light-colored fabrics, and washes extremely well with a stretchable and breathable soft-hand feel.
- Cotton/Poly Blends
- Select plain paper as your type and mirror your image
- Set mode to photo quality
- Print in either 360 or 720 dpi mode. Do not enhance color
- Allow print to dry 15 minutes before pressing
- Trim Margins
Heat Press Instructions
- Turn heat press at 380 degrees Fahrenheit
- Set to medium/high pressure
- Do not prepress. Shirt must be cool.
- Position paper print side down on shirt
- Press for 20 seconds
- Wait 8 seconds then peel transfer.
- Place siliconized sheet or Kraft paper over transfer and press for 5 seconds
- Peel off sheet hot or cold
Important: Please keep transfer in bag until you are ready t print to prevent moisture from forming on paper.
For full instructions click here